Normatec Compression Sleeves
(330) 928-CARE (2273)
Talk with us today.
1251 Main St
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
Pinnacle combines chiropractic care, physical therapy and many additional recovery options in one facility. By having professionals interact, our goal is to be even more effective for back pain, neck pain, headaches, work-related injuries, whiplash, shoulder pain, knee pain, carpal tunnel and many other physical ailments. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please call our office right away, and we can help determine what your best course of care may be. Left unattended, these ailments can worsen or result in permanent damage to your body.
Normatec Compression Sleeves: Muscle Relief & Increased Circulation
Normatec compression sleeves use dynamic air compression that effectively mimics the muscle pump of the legs and arms, enhancing the movement of fluid and metabolites out of the limbs. Created by a physician and bioengineer, the Normatec sleeves combines dynamic air compression with a patented pulse massage pattern that employs three key techniques—pulsing, distal release, and gradients. Studies show it can help relieve muscle aches and/or pain and temporarily increase circulation resulting in increased flexibility and range of motion, injury prevention, and accelerated recovery time.
- Enhances blood flow and speeds up recovery
- Normatec’s patented Pulse massage pattern employs three key techniques – pulsing, distal release, and gradients
- Can be used as a high-tech warmup and as a dynamic way to recover faster
- Patented Pulse technology
- Flush out soreness and bring oxygenated blood to the part of the body furthest from the heart
- ZoneBoost™: If a certain part of your leg needs a boost of attention, select its corresponding zone to add 10 mmHg more pressure for 60 seconds longer