(330) 928-CARE (2273)
Talk with us today.
1251 Main St
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
Why Pinnacle Chiropractic?
Chiropractic care is shown to be effective for back pain, neck pain, headaches, work-related injuries, whiplash, shoulder pain, knee pain, carpal tunnel and many other physical ailments. Left unattended, these ailments can worsen or result in permanent damage to your body.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it is important that you contact a qualified physician right away.
Why You Are Here
If you are like other people who come to us for help, then most likely:
- You may have one or more health conditions that won’t go away.
- You have visited doctors, or even alternative practitioners, but the results weren’t what you hoped or expected.
- Health conditions are significantly affecting your life. Perhaps this also affects your career, family, and/or personal finances.
- You realize that these conditions are probably not going to get better unless the real source of the problem is found and corrected.
- Pinnacle Chiropractic is dedicated to the field of nutritional supplements and the whole food philosophy introduced by Dr. Royal Lee. Pinnacle Chiropractic abides by the core values of understanding and guiding one’s body and promotes natural remedies to those who need improvements in their health.
We specialize in various areas of health including (but not limited to):
- Nutrition Response Testing
- ALCAT Food Allergy Testing
- Female Hormone Balancing
- Hair Mineral Testing
- Immune System Boosting
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Colitis, Diverticulitis, Gas/Bloating
- Gut Healing
- Sleep Issues
Having Issues? We’re here to help!
Food allergies and sensitivities are more prominently diagnosed than ever before. Our practice offers ALCAT food allergy and sensitivity testing to help alleviate the stresses to your body due to dietary issues. With our various methods of naturally assessing issues, we work hand in hand with our patients to introduce natural health remedies that balance, boost and detoxify organ systems. Dr. Kelly Gallagher is our nutrition specialist, so when you call, be sure to ask for her specifically!